Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 126

Thread: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    That right there says it all. No one outside those walls has a clue what goes on there. If they did,they may look at it differently.

    Earlier in this thread,I listed 2 causes that cause this thing to happen. I'm not at all surprised that it was one of the 2 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

    The whole base to R13's argument came from the assumption that this was a "good inmate" (no such thing),or good person. Now the backpeddling should commence,as obviously this was not the case (imagine that)

    As for what you were saying about Corrections Officers,not many folks have to go through as much screening before they are hired than us. If folks want to say the things about bad folks being in blue,they need to take a look in the mirror,and they need to start wondering about the folks they are working with.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    It wasn't at all a universal idea. Many agreed with him,many agreed with me. It is one of those things where some see it one way and some the other. Perhaps I was a bit callous in my first comment. I probably should have said one less gangbanger to worry about [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #83
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Im not one of the "type" you think I am, I think I made that clear. I didnt know anything about the guy whether he was a good guy that made some mistakes or was a POS. And I am guessing ID didnt know either. So I just disagreed with the comment and still stand by it. If I dont know a person or know exactly what happened with a situation and a result of someone getting killed, then I'm going to make a comment like that esp if I were in that profession were its a possibility if the wrong person read it I could get in trouble or endanger my life. But I said my part, stand by it and will say nothing more after this post.

  4. #84
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was a pretty ignorant comment.</div></div>

    You said it was an ignorant comment. It wasnt ignorant it was truthfull. It is a fact it is one less mouth to feed.
    GO VOLS

  5. #85
    Inactive Member StateChamps92's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2004
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I guess the "Obama 08" banner at the bottom should have set off the radars, LOL.
    "Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda

  6. #86
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    this is ridiculous.


    i think you guys attack him because you know he is more intelligent than you are. ??
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #87
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    If the kid is going to spout BS, he should be prepared to catch hell for it.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #88
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Regardless of what the guy was in for, he was a human being and from what I hear, it was gang related, but still he didn't deserve to die. I just wonder how some of you would feel if he was someone close to you or a part of your family. Yeah, ID's comment was callus, but I guess you get that way after working in a prison for such a long time. We are all human and as such, any death should be treated with some sort of sorrow.

  9. #89
    Inactive Member StateChamps92's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2004
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I turely feel bad for the families of inmates. They are impacted by everything they do. I'm not glad anyone is dead. But if I have to choose between staff and inmate, then you know the answer. The families are in a bad spot. A lot of them are good people. What got me fired up is that kids talking about a staff member dieing. Someone feeding their family and getting killed by some dirt bag. And yes, any of them that puts their hands on us are dirt bags and do not deserve the next breath of air. If anyone is offended by this, I'm sorry. It is only my opinion and feelings.
    "Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda

  10. #90
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I know that we're supposed to think that, and most of the time, I think we all do but there have definitely been people that I wasn't that disappointed that 'they got theirs'. That being said, there are people who I didn't want to get the luck or fortune of dying, and wanted them to suffer for what they did.

    Not knowing the full story, I do have some sympathy for the fammily of the guy, and while I disagree with Indian_dad that there are no good inmates (or however he said that), that's not entirely true, I know in that environment, for his safety and others, they have to think that way. I just also know that sometimes, as hard as it may seem, sometimes a death is easier on a family than the person living.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •